Control Panel Mounted Enclosure
The BG-CP-E (Control Panel Mounted in Enclosure) is an important and convenient way to display and monitor bilge pump functions. All the essential functions of alarms and controls are at the crew’s finger tips.
The control panel displays oil and high water detection LEDs with an accompanying 97 dBA sound output audio alarm. The BG-CP-E includes an easy to read bilge pump counter with a reset button and fuse holder located on the front panel. The illuminated three position pump switch has an OFF, Auto, and Manual override function.
- LED Display - High water detected, oil detected, and pump running
- Pump Counter - Number of times pump ran (up to 99), with Reset button
- Audio Alarm - Audible 97 dB alarm, with Mute button
- Bilge Pump Switch - Off, Auto, Manual
- Rear Electrical Board - With detailed labels
- Voltage Compatibility - 12 or 24 Vdc
- Operations - Up to 20 amps
- Dimensions - (L x W x H) — 7.7 in x 2.9 in x 6.4 in