XPTH-9-HW-MSI-T MEGA SI+/DI+ Dual Spectrum CHIRP Plastic Thru-Hull Transducer with Temp
MEGA Side Imaging+ Plastic Thru-Hull Transducer supports MEGA Imaging/800kHz/455kHz and Dual Spectrum CHIRP 2D Sonar with a CHIRP range of 150-220kHz. Includes built-in temperature sensor, rugged composite design and 30’ cable.
- This accessory is compatible with the following Humminbird products: HELIX 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G3N, HELIX 9 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G3N, HELIX 10 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G3N, HELIX 12 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G3N.
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP Frequencies: Full: 150-220 kHz, Narrow: 180-240 kHz, Wide: 140-200 kHz
- Dual Spectrum CHRIP Max Depth: 1200ft (365m)
- MEGA Side Imaging+ Frequencies - Max Range (side-to-side): 455kHz: 440-500 kHz - 800ft (244m), 800kHz: 790-850 kHz - 250ft (76m), MEGA SI+: 1075-1150 kHz - 400ft (m)
- MEGA Down Imaging+ Frequencies - Max Depth: 455kHz: 440-500 kHz - 400ft (122m), 800kHz: 790-850 kHz - 125ft (38m), MEGA DI+: 1075-1150 kHz - 200ft (61m)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including LEAD which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.