Full body harness for rope access, work positioning and fall arrest. The Antishock antistatic harness is the perfect solution for work at height in explosive atmospheres. It is particularly suitable for energetics, petrochemical and mining environments.
- All metal and alloy parts are coated with colored plastic and antstatic finishing.
- 2 side attachment points for work positioning according to EN 358.
- 4 ergonomic braided gear loops with a bearing capacity of 5 kg.
- Weight 2100g, 74.1 oz (Size M/L)
- CE 1019, EN 358, EN 813, EN 1497, ANSI Z359.11, NFPA Class III